We have therefore developed a financial model whereby we will continue to fundraise for capital (one-off) costs which provide us with the essential capital support we need to move forward. At the same time, we want to generate all of our own running costs, so that the running of our programmes once they are going is not dependent on external funding. KCC Enterprises was set up in 2011 as the revenue generating aspect of KCC, with the aim of ensuring our long-term financial sustainability.
The profits from our businesses fund the running costs of our social programmes at KCC, and the people who make our products and work directly in the businesses are paid a percentage of the profit. By supporting our businesses, you get the added benefit of knowing you are also enabling the existence of our social programmes.
“To provide unique, safe, reliable and low cost experiences involving the Kigamboni community to share its traditions, environment and lifestyle with the global village”
- Share the Kigamboni spirit with the rest of the world
- Use of Dar es Salaam beauty and uniqueness as a mean to solve poverty and educational issues in Kigamboni
- Inspire visitors through community, nature and volunteering
- Empower citizens of Kigamboni to use their skills and capacities in the most profitable ways
- To provide a unique and true experience to anyone visiting Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam and Tanzania
- To provide clientele with quality products and meaningful souvenirs reflecting the KCC spirit
- Develop strong relationships with all aspects and actors of the industry
- Ensure that our customers enjoy timely and professional service at all times
- Provide a profitable return to shareholders, the community.
The products offered by KCC Pamoja are centered on four main objectives:
- The discovery of the Kigamboni community, its daily life, dreams, hardships and personality
- Sightseeing of the beautiful natural environment surrounding the area
- Experience the vibrant and exciting Dar es Salaam
- Offering low cost quality arts, crafts, and promotional items.
KCC Pamoja most unique characteristic is that the whole offer comes from the community itself. The enterprise offers the information and provides the services involving a very wide range of citizens of Kigamboni with multiple different skills and knowledge.
On top of the local tours and experiences listed here, KCC can also arrange trips and experiences for you beyond Dar, through our partnership with Jeathvin Safaris. From Zanzibar to Serengeti safaris, we can help you plan your perfect holiday.
“The perfect entertainment choice”
If you are looking for top quality professional entertainment for your events or marketing, look no further than KCC Entertainment. From dancers to acrobats, clowns to games organisers, from weddings and private parties, to festivals and live marketing, KCC Entertainment has produced hundreds of shows since 2007, and can provide a wide range of entertainment to suit your exact event requirements.
Our offer range goes from acrobats, traditional & modern dance performances, Beach & Party games, Choir, Drama and much more!
KCC’s entertainers are also available to support your company’s marketing campaigns. From live entertainment at corporate events or business exhibitions, to television or print advertising, KCC can help add a unique ingredient to help your marketing stand out from the crowd. Engaging KCC performers can also serve your Corporate Social Responsibility agenda, as all profits are spent on providing free education and opportunities to the most disadvantaged children in the community.
We are committed to developing commercial ventures to ensure our own financial self-sufficiency, and as such we also have a number of potential advertising opportunities available for appropriate corporate partners interested in supporting the development of the Kigamboni Community.
For more information about our Entertainment services, have a look at our latest brochure.